With manual installation you are in charge of creating the environment required for CuViBox to run. It shouldn't be difficult as it's very standard, for example, to install CuViBox in a Hostgator shared hosting you just have to decompress the CuViBox code and browse it to launch the installation.
These are the certified and minimum requirements to run CuViBox on-premise:
- HTTP Server. For example: Apache with mod_rewrite enabled.
- PHP 5.5.9 or greater (including PHP 7).
- Extensiones PHP instaladas: mbstring, intl, pdo_mysql, mbstring, zip and gd.
- Ioncube installed according to your OS and PHP version.
- MySQL 5.1.1 or greater, or MariaDB 5.5.
Download and install CuViBox on-premise
To download a CuViBox on-premise version:
- If you haven't already done, register at CuViBox.
Then go to the menu "Account > CuViBox on-premise"
- You will see the CuViBox on premise licensing system. Click on the Versions menu item
You'll see all the CuVIBox versions. Pick the latest one and download it.
You'll get a ZIP package that should be decompressed in the http server folder where you want to deploy the app.
Finally, create an empty MySQL schema, and a user with all the rights over it. These data are the connection string and will be asked by the installation wizard process later on: database server, schema, user and password. These sentences may help:
CREATE DATABASE cuvibox_db; GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON cuvibox_db.* TO 'cuvibox_user'@'hostname' IDENTIFIED BY 'cuvibox_password';