User roles at CuViBox
Modified on: Wed, 16 Nov, 2016 at 12:27 PM
In CuViBox there exist 4 user roles:
- Can register their own CVs and keep them up-to-date.
- Each employee can have various CVs using different languages and with different objectives.
- Can run advanced searches and exports to office documents.
- As all the rest, they are also Employees, so they can record their own CVs.
- Manage the enterprise's employees, record new employees, edit their data, .. individually or massively.
- They can launch CV tracking queries to see who has no CV or haven't updated it for a long time, launching custom CV update email campaigns.
- They can manage the CV document templates available to export employee CVs. New templates can be created or customized using our tag system.
- They have full access to graphs and statistics.
- They can do all Searchers can do.
- They can configure the account: company data, logo, email templates, custom fields available, refferential data,..
- They can renew or upgrade usage licenses per role.
- They have all the functions of the Managers role.
A typical setup would be:
- Is the administrative user who hires CuViBox services.
- Configures initially the CuViBox account, uploading the logo, and initializing the refferential data, like the custom fields, enterprise offices and professional categories, etc...
- Usually taken by the HHRR deparment.
- They take care of the employees database keeping it up-to-date with other systems of the enterprise, individually or uploading CSV files with new and updated data.
- They ensure CVs are completed by employees. Using the CV tracking facilities, they can find employees that have no CV or that haven't updated it for a long time. Then, they can select those employees and notify them massively from CuViBox using custom and rich email templates.
- They use the statistics and reports to generate information for the enterprise management: where are the enterprise potentials, what is the main knowledge in the enterprise, etc...
- Usually taken by people in the commercial department.
- They use the advanced searches to locate employees and export their CVs to custom office formats, with just a few clicks.
- They store the CV picking they've made to reuse if they want, as a "CV cart".
- These are the base employees, actually every role is also an Employee.
- They only have to create at least one CV and keep it up-to-date.
- They can upload a CV from Europass or from Linkedin (restricted to their conditions).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.